Saturday 1 May 2010


I find myself this evening in a thoughtful mood as I sit and watch the beautiful spring tress move with the wind. I love this time of year, it is so beautiful. There is one very beautiful road that I love to drive down as it is filled with the most beautiful, vivid pink, red and purple trees! It makes me think of that line from a song.. 'and I think to myself.. what a wonderful world'. When we stop and look at this world, it really is SO wonderful. I was walking through the town today and looked up at a blossom tree and just took a real, proper look at the flowers - how incredible they are! My mind wonders to the sunsets and sunrises, the stunning ocean - which can have one entranced by its beautiful movements and sounds, glorious waterfalls, rainbows, a full moon, a shooting star.. the list goes on and on. Even as I type, my unborn child kicks and wriggles and I am reminded of how amazing our lives are and the miracle of how they began. It is so satisfying to dwell on all these thoughts!

Whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there be any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Ph 4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment