Wednesday 8 August 2012

Pregnancy - 2 down 1 to go!


Time has flown and yesterday I reached a massive landmark - 28 weeks!  This marks the beginning of the last trimester - 

'2 down 1 to go'

Baby is very active - such a comfort to this here mummy that dreams frequently of still birth at the moment.  :-/  



I'm so excited to find out who it is that's causing my belly to grow and grow.  I so enjoy pondering over if baby is a boy or a girl and what he/she will be like!  One things for sure and that is that this baby likes to be awake at 11pm for a good exercise session - every night, without fail!  :O)  I wonder if this pattern will continue on after s/he is born!?


There is nothing like new life - what a gift!

The children are so excited about the new baby and even Rosina has started to take an interest in the ever expanding waist line.  I tried to explain to her one day that there was a baby in mummy's tummy, but she's so little and I knew that the concept was beyond her so I told her that the baby was hiding (a game she loves to play). Ever since then she randomly pulls up my top to try and find baby!  :O)  So cute!  She has taken such an interest in babies lately, she seems awestruck by them!  What good timing for such a development.  :O)


Cravings - Trout & orange juice w. sparkling water
Waist -  36 inches (8" gain)
Feeling - Good... tiredness is not too bad (yay!).  Feet are giving me pain, along with my back, but my spd (that was so painful during my pregnancy with Rosina) has remained very mild for which we are very thankful to God - is making a huge difference!  I am struggling with still birth thoughts at the moment and all the things that could go wrong.  It's pretty normal I guess, even without my history, but it makes the emotional journey hard some days.  God is so merciful though and despite these plaguing fears, I have a peace I know is from Him.  My heart feels on the line, but I know I can trust God whatever the outcome of this pregnancy is.


He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.   Psalm 40 v 2s

Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment