Monday 16 January 2012

A bit more life

I have decided it is time to breath a bit more life into this blog.

Charlie and I were discussing this afternoon, while baking something yummy for our guests tonight, that it would be a good idea to have a day of the week dedicated to our baking.  So we concurred that 'Cookery Mondays' shall become a new part of our family blogging life.  Please check back later to see what yummy treat we cooked up today.  :)

I have also been pondering the idea of  'Vlog Thursdays' (to replace the story telling Thursdays which petered out when I became pregnant with Eman) where I will record the children telling a story of theirs, a joke and or an interesting fact or two.  Let me know what u think


1 comment:

  1. The VLOG sounds like fun - as does what you cook up on Mondays!

    ReplyDelete