Wednesday 27 June 2012

20 Week Ultrasound

The time arrived for the 20 week ultrasound and we were very excited, but also concerned at what may be found.  I had had a nagging feeling that this baby was going to have some problems and as the 20 week scan drew near I almost expected them to find something wrong.

Despite these feelings Alex and I both felt at complete peace and were not worrying about what may be discovered.  We were ready to embrace whatever may be about to come our way.

Our appt. was about 30 mins late. Finally our time came and I excitedly hopped onto the bed.  And there was our baby!!  Happy and looking rather sleepy. S/he was all curled up - so sweet.  Slowly the sonographer worked through every body part and everything looked great!  No problems were detected and we so enjoyed our 20/30 minute look into the secret world of our unborn baby.


Here is a little clip I put together after our visit:



1 comment: