Sunday 5 February 2012

Counting Blessings - day 2


  1. I have a copy of God's Word, the Bible - I think it is so easy to forget how blessed we are to have the Bible at our fingertips. We can buy one easily or go to the library and borrow one, yet there are people all over the world who are desperate to hold a Bible in their own language and either it doesn't exist, they are too poor or it is illegal.  We are unbelievably blessed in this country to not only have easy access to the Word of God, but that we can have several copies - even choose if we want to read it in old English or modern English.  What a privilege it is to be able to read the Bible for ourselves... such a privilege!
  2. Security
  3. A Telephone
  4. Cozy slippers!!!  Don't know what I'd do without a pair of slippers during these winter months!
  5. A well attended, loving, supportive and ministry focused evangelical church to be a member of. - I am particularly blessed by the time of worship and the accurate Bible teaching.
  6. Lego - we all enjoy an outlet for our creativity!
  7. Our open fire in the lounge
  8. Today we are all healthy - who knows about tomorrow, but will enjoy the germ free house today!  :O)
  9. A cuppa tea!!! - This is where I'm British through and through, I've gotta have my cuppa tea.. a proper builders tea. Mmmm loverly!  A perfect winter warmer.  :O)
  10. A Piano - I do find owning a piano such a blessing, and today it allowed for a successful music practice with a friend in my home.

How have you been blessed today?

No comments:

Post a Comment